Logos are images, texts, shapes, or a combination of the three that depict the name and purpose of a business – to put it simply.
Depending on the type, a logo usually consists of a symbol or brandmark and a logotype, along with a tagline.
What does a Logo do?
- A good logo shows what a company does and what the brand values.
- a logo can and should be more than a symbol of identification rather helps people remember you
- If designed well, it also tells a company’s story, by conveying your brand message in a way that helps to establish an emotional connection with your target audience.
- Makes a great first impression, which invites customers to interact with your brand
- Distinguishes you from competitors